Thanks McLaren!
I found a paper: Correcting for non-sphericity in imaging data using
classical and Bayesian
approaches<http://apps.isiknowledge.com/full_record.do?product=UA&search_mode=GeneralSearch&qid=1&SID=3D1mJp56p65no2aMEf3&page=1&doc=1&colname=WOS&cacheurlFromRightClick=no>
Glaser, D E; Penny, W D; Henson, RN, et al. NEUROIMAGE   V13(6) S127-S127
2001
It mentioned this problem but I am not sure. I am new to SPM.
Anyhow, if this correcting won't hurt the analysis I won't have problems
with it.
Thanks again.

Xin