Dear All,

I am wondering that if it is possible to conduct a conjunction analysis on
data between two experiments. Say I have noun vs. verb conditions in
experiment A&B, and I encode these two conditions in both experiments,
respectively. Then, can I find, and how, regions that activate for Noun-Verb
contrast in both experiment A & B?

I've searched the relevant materials, and found that most conjunction
analysis are done on contrasts within the same experiment. So I am wondering
whether the analysis mentioned above can be actualized. Thanks for any
input!

Bests,

Xi