 Dear SPM users,
 I ran preprocessing using SPM5 batch script.
 Today, I experienced a quite strange phenomenon of the preprocessing
results where the x axis of the realignment graph is wrong in the output .ps
file.
 Since there are total 976 runs, the value in the x-axis shouldn't be higher
than 1000, but it says there are about 1600 time points. (see the page 3 and
5 of attached).
 So, I checked the motion parameter output file (bold1_0000.txt) to check
the size and it is indeed correctly 976*6.
 I, then, just manually analyzed one data to see if the incorrect x-axis
menifests again, but the x-axis was correctly shown. (The first page of the
attached file).
 I wonder if it might be a bug for printing out the .ps file. Has anybody
experienced this?

 Thanks,
 ysl