Hello Colleagues

Apologies for cross posting. Please pass this message on to your own colleagues and networks who might be interested

The Creating Future-Proof Graduates project has successfully created resources which help students identify and prepare for situations which, according to employers, epitomise the major problems that newly qualified graduates encounter when they start work in the ‘real world'.

Feedback shows how exciting and useful the resources are proving themselves to be:

·  Really interesting

·  Very useful interactive, fun resources which students should enjoy using

·  Very good quality and very useful

We have been giving away a compendia of our resources (worth £90) to each HEI that attends one of our dissemination events. The final event is on 25th May at Millennium Point in Birmingham City Centre. The workshop will run from 1.30 – 4pm and you will have a chance to experience most of the resources we have created and evaluate them for your own use.

The workshop is FREE and will include hot and cold drinks and chocolate biscuitsJ

If your institution has not already received its compendia of resources you can take one away with you. Even if it has, this is your opportunity to talk to the people who not only created the resources but have used them with students; you can have a go for yourself and plan how to introduce them to staff and  / or students at your university.

It will be fun and informative so book your place now by emailing [log in to unmask]

If you can’t make it to the ‘last chance’ event ALL of the resources are available free on our project website www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof but that’s no fun!

Looking forward to meeting you on May 25th

Best wishes

Ruth

Ruth Lawton

University Learning & Teaching Fellow for Employability

Educational Staff Development Team

Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching

Birmingham City University

City North Campus

(0121 331) 5126

http://www.bcu.ac.uk/futureproof