Hi

We are announcing 2 Summer Schools: Introduction to Biostatistics (19-23 July) and Modelling (26-30 July).  Statistical Thinking recognises and appreciates the needs of non-statisticians working in (and allied to) health.  Both Summer Schools are precisely targeted so that delegates become effective users and/or consumers of statistics – without the expectation of becoming a statistician.

The vibrant city of Leeds is located within the wider Yorkshire region.  Leeds benefits from good travel communications, with a mix of low cost and regular carriers serving Leeds Bradford airport with direct flights across Europe.

For further details on Statistical Thinking and to learn more about our Summer Schools, visit www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking now.

We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to contact us

And

Andrew Blance

Statistical Thinking/Lecturer in Biostatistics

8.001 Worsley Building

University of Leeds

Leeds, LS2 9JT

Tel: +44 113 3436939