Hi

We are announcing 2 Summer Schools: Introduction to Biostatistics<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking/introduction_summer_school_school_at_a_glance.html> (19-23 July) and Modelling<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking/modelling_summer_school_school_at_a_glance.html> (26-30 July).  Statistical Thinking recognises and appreciates the needs of non-statisticians working in (and allied to) health.  Both Summer Schools are precisely targeted so that delegates become effective users and/or consumers of statistics - without the expectation of becoming a statistician.

The vibrant city of Leeds<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/citylife> is located within the wider Yorkshire<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/leedsandyorkshire> region.  Leeds benefits from good travel<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/20014/about/157/how_to_find_us> communications, with a mix of low cost and regular carriers serving Leeds Bradford airport with direct flights<http://www.leedsbradfordairport.co.uk/flightsandholidays-allflights.php> across Europe.

For further details on Statistical Thinking and to learn more about our Summer Schools, visit www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking> now.

We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to contact us

And

Andrew Blance

Statistical Thinking/Lecturer in Biostatistics

8.001 Worsley Building

University of Leeds

Leeds, LS2 9JT

Tel: +44 113 3436939