Hi Oli,

I've seen some sensible and reliable stuff from the Wind Energy Association,
and also from EU Skills, in whose sector footprint most of this falls.
(Google should guide you to these.) You might also try calling ONE North
East, the RDA for the North East, who have an energy team who would be able
to provide you with masses of information, some of which might make sense.
Wind energy is a key plank of their development plan for oop North.

Also, Northumberland College is a key player in the European skills field
for this, as is the Joseph Swan Institute at Newcastle University. Feel free
to contact me off-list if you need help getting access here.

Hope this helps.

Colin

Colin Wilkinson

Managing Director

Corylus Learning Ltd and Corylus Consulting

PO Box 210

Redcar

TS10 9AG

T     01642 918778