Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:12:11 +1000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lost Generation
To: [log in to unmask]

Re: Lost Generation Brilliant!

On 18/04/10 1:56 PM, "Joan Walton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I thought you might be interested to receive this, if you haven't already seen it.  It shows how the same words, said in different ways, can carry such different (and mutually exclusive) messages.......

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video.   Be sure to read as well as listen…forward and backward -
This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old.   The contest was titled "u @ 50"  by  AARP. This video won second place. When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause.  So simple and yet so brilliant. Do take a minute to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

Rachel Whatmough
Parent Support Adviser
Office : 01305 250161
Mobile : 07554 334915
Do you believe in children? Then help Barnardo’s break the vicious cycle of disadvantage that leads many children and young people into trouble. Visit www.barnardos.org.uk to find out how you can support our vital work.

Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/>

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Please note that Barnardo's monitors email communications.

Barnardo's is a charity (216250 and SC037605) and a company limited by guarantee (61625 England) Registered Office: Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex, IG6 1QG