Dear Alan

There is nothing in your email below that I disagree with - so perhaps again
it's all a matter of communication and mis-interpretation.  And  I too would
not accept Aga's contention that nature is not qualitative, so would accept
your challenge of that-  but I thought the main focus of your email was in
challenging his contention as to the nature of design in humans / the planet
etc sometimes having inbuilt (measurable) limits.

Thanks for taking the time to respond - Joan