From: Practitioner-Researcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Whitehead
Sent: 04 April 2010 02:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Your AERA paper

On 4 Apr 2010, at 13:18, Joan Lucy Conolly wrote:

> Dear Jack
>
> Here is the resend ... this is what Alan was referring to ...
>
> I hope that you get it this time.
> Joan

Hi Joan - got it.  I like the criteria for rigour - They will complement Richard Winter's six criteria - the more individuals (and validation groups) can focus on using these criteria the more they will help to enhance the qualities of validity and rigour in the self-study/action research accounts. I'm not too sure if Alan was meaning that the use of such criteria can be part of an unwitting support for an intransigent use of language.  I'll ask him.

Just about to have a Sunday roast dinner - Rebecca and Simon have come round and Rebecca is waiting, non too patiently for the arrival of her first offspring!

Love Jack.

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za"