Buy 2?

--
"The desire to testify": interview with Chris Goode
http://intercapillaryspace.blogspot.com/2010/02/desire-to-testify.html

‘a song and a film’ by Lawrence Upton -- Veer Publications / Writers Forum
ISBN: 978-1-907088-05-6 A5 84 pages. 2009. £6.00

"water lines and other poems" by Lawrence Upton  - Pdf_16x16 111 pages
free download http://chalkeditions.co.cc

‘snap shots and video’ by Lawrence Upton -- Writers Forum
ISBN: 978-1-84254-113-5 A5 52 pages. £6.00

Lawrence Upton
AHRC Creative Research Fellow
Dept of Music
Goldsmiths, University of London