I think it would be impossible to not have a relation. Applying the
term (dida,dido, blah), commiting it to memory may assist presenting
data to marginalize or replicate BUT in reality what I think serves a
poems purpose is creating these word decorations without over
complicating what is really going on beofore you write the report.
Maybe you are writing poems you can make a hoop out of and shoot a
ball through to score a point...the ones cited though may just have
fit into your mold by chance not by plan.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2010, at 12:35 PM, John Herbert Cunningham <[log in to unmask]