>  how would one not write dida? i would like to see an example.
>>

> Poems whose MAIN aim is to teach are didactic.  But there are many poems
> whose main aim is to give pleasure.

doesn't pleasure serve as a reference point to a lesson that would guide all
written word?

>  Rather than name any, let me just ask the simple question, what lessons do
> symphonies teach us?

aural patterns an syntactic patterns do the same add, subtract, multiply,
divide etc... the lesson would be as subjective as a picture of an object
with the word help. the intent by multitude of authors and diversity of
crowds receiving the message makes the answer unattainable; but, fun to
serve as a teaching mechanism that may serve a lesson.

>  Explicitly teach us.

ha, i'm not a teacher.

--Bob