Dida sounds like a reflection that would inadvertently make one self
conscience in turn robbing you of the pleasure of a natural experience.

I would rather read a poem that expressed an observation opened to
interpretation rather than a report geared for persuasion, personally.

but

i'm a jack ass

2cents