I find the perspective my eye-glass is one where politics that doesn't
primarily act on behalf of the markets and corporate interests, having been
excised from effective political life in most Western countries, is now
slowly and insiduously dropping out of the vocabulary of its artistic and
intellectual life, as more and more people come to the fore who are only
interested in developing careers for themselves, reflecting in a weak way
the money and fame culture that the masses (that's all of us, by the way)
are bombarded with from childhood on. So in that perspective far right
movements become ominously full of potential, as the left is abandoned as
being out of date, an old hat nobody but old jeremiads like Chomsky would
wear.

--
David Bircumshaw
"A window./Big enough to hold screams/