The point is, Bob, that the very narrow cultural space allowed to
non-commercial 'serious' poetry, a space comparable to a gannet's nest on a
cliff-face, is under pressure from a language and set of attitudes leaking
out of the business world's mindset, like a broken waste-pipe, which is no
way compatible with said non-commercial poetry. The case in point of the
invasion of inappropriate business speak into the presentation of Salt's
books is unfortunately exemplary.

--
David Bircumshaw
"A window./Big enough to hold screams/