Hi Terry,

This is interesting. I detect a fundamental shift in your thinking. Am I correct?
David
--

blog: www.communication.org.au/dsblog
web: http://www.communication.org.au

Professor David Sless BA MSc FRSA
CEO • Communication Research Institute •
• helping people communicate with people •

Mobile: +61 (0)412 356 795
Phone: +61 (0)3 9489 8640
Skype: davidsless

60 Park Street • Fitzroy North • Melbourne • Australia • 3068