Dear PhD List Members,

Can I bring your attention to an interesting event next week in London
[see below].  If you are nearby then please feel free to come along and
meet the authors, publishers and creative practitioners/contributors to
this important new book, and enjoy a drink and some nibbles at the same
time.

Best,

Paul

Professor Paul Rodgers

School of Design | Northumbria University

City Campus East | Newcastle Upon Tyne | NE1 8ST

t: +44 (0)191 227 4313 | f: +44 (0)191 227 4655

e: [log in to unmask]

w: www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/scd/