Eduardo,
With respect, and only in my personal opinion, I disagree with you, except
for your last remark.  I do think it's a good sketch.  I do think street
artists /can/ be creative (and, yes, even great in some ways).

I do agree with your implication that drawing/sketching should be more at
the core of design - even engineering design!
Cheers.
Fil

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.