From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Stimson
Sent: 08 April 2010 10:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] urgent advice/ergonomic expert

Hi Jane

Can't give you a name I'm afraid but have you tried Ergonomic society list - the list is of all registered with them, and can be found at:

http://www.ergonomics.org.uk/match.php?s=21&p=109&t=rc

Good luck and hope you feel better soon

Kind regards
Wendy
Wendy Stimson, RGN RSCPH - OH
Occupational Health Director
Constructing Better Health,
B&CE Building, Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9QP
Tel:    01293 586594
Mobile:         07825 200769
Fax:    0844 578 3279
E-mail:         [log in to unmask]
How Healthy is your company Health & Safety Policy?
Demonstrate a forward thinking approach - click on www.constructingbetterhealth.co.uk