the company are aware its a management issue, I think they just want to ensure there is no medical reason why he cannot move around to other departments and then make their decision

tracey

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:25:00 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] [OCC-HEALTH
To: [log in to unmask]

I think you are being asked to make their decisions and cover their nethers for them . Not for you to say whether his preceptions are "reasonable" or otherwise. All you can do is comment on what he says is the problem, offer an opinion as to whether the clinical facts are accurate and reasonable, I would suggest a stress risknassessment as per HSE guidelines and then leave it to them - its their business whether they want to compel him to change his duties or not.