Dear List,

I am still seeking candidates for a roving OHA role with the support services division of a major building contractor. A Registered Nurse (RN Level 1), ideally qualified to degree level in OH and with significant experience in delivering a practical business facing OH service, you will be part of an in-house team working closely with the OH and HR manager reviewing the current OHS delivery and developing proposals for the future provision.  You will be supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive 'fit for purpose' OH service utilising both internal and external provision and providing a client facing OH service which will support the needs of the business and the health and welfare of employees.
I am looking for someone with strong communication and organisational skills who is prepared to travel to multiple sites across the North East - ideally someone based around the Sheffield area.  Previous experience of working with counsellors and experience in the field of non-NHS Occ.Health would be advantageous.
Salary up to £38K basic plus company car, healthcare, pension and various expenses covered.

If you are interested please contact me, Sean Harvey, on 01702 482064 or email to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks