not sure if this is any good
regards
Pauline
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amanda Savage" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:35 AM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Confidentiality & OH Records

Does any have information that states (ideally legally) the difference
between Personnel, HR records being confidential & OH records containing
sensitive personal information?

Our HR department in their infinite wisdom are trying to rotate the OH admin
team with the general HR admin team which will result in the HR admin people
having free access to al employees OH records when they are working in OH.

 This causes concern for everyone in OH due to the sensitive nature of OH
records & the possibility of abuse but we have been given the blanket
statement by the HR manager that 'all HR information is confidential' and as
we are part of the HR department there is no difference between OH records &
HR records - I disagree but need some evidence they are seeing this a my
(negative) personal opinion as I do not wish to loose my fantastic admin
team rather than trying to protect the individual, my registration and the
organsiation.

PLEASE help

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: