Official Mahara Partner & Open Source Software Support agency http://tdm.info , based in Worcestershire, UK seek a:

PHP Developer  (+ Linux Admin / Trainer)

Salary = £28k to £35k p.a.

Apart from an enthusiasm to develop great code and to represent TDM amongst the international and local Mahara, Moodle and other PHP Communities, this person also:
NB - We are NOT particularly looking for artistic Web Design Skills (though this would be a plus) but we ARE looking for someone who will enjoy tweaking themes and configuring software sites + mashups according to bespoke needs

Are you an individual interested in having a conversation? (NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY).  If so, contact Derrin Kent:

e:  [log in to unmask]
m: 07792 569415
t: 01299 405719