Saw that last wk - was on film 4

-----Original Message-----
From: List dedicated to technical discussions about Moodle [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Goddard
Sent: 14 April 2010 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teacher List under course details

You've hit it Ian - that's what I was remembering!

Going back to Chris's original query, I'm a bit concerned about making every
teacher able to edit one single course - is this not likely to make for a
rather chaotic course? It might be worth considering making a number of
metacourses, each allowing a few teachers to edit their specific areas, and
then having a single child course for all the students to belong to, feeding
the metacourses. But this may not handle what you want to achieve.

Richard Goddard
www.learningobjectivity.com