From: "NEAS Moodle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:59 PM
Subject: Teacher List under course details

Hi

When I have created a general course for all learners, i needed to give all
staff 'teacher' status so that we can all update the course.

Problem is, is that under the course everyone is listed as a teacher. Have
made out an example below (sorry dont know how to add attachments to this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Numeracy (which is the course name)

Teacher: Teachers Name 1
Teacher: Teachers Name 2
Teacher: Teachers Name 3
Teacher: Teachers Name 4
Teacher: Teachers Name 5
Teacher: Teachers Name 6

and so on.

Is there anyway to remove the list as it is creating a 'scroll of death'
when they see the course details. It also shows up in the 'MyCourses'
section on the front page

Any help would be great (can send screenshots to e-mails if anyone need
clarity)

Many thanks

Chris