**Please accept our apologies for cross posting**

This is the final reminder to register and to submit abstracts for the conference on "Isolated Biomolecules and Biomolecular Interactions", IBBI 2010, in Berlin, June 12-17, http://www.ibbi10.eu/ ."
There are only two days left for the deadline for abstract submission to pass.
Registration is still open. From the submitted abstracts, a selection will be made for oral "hot topic" presentations.

The scope of the conference ranges from the investigation of small gas-phase biomolecules through large isolated biological molecules and their interactions as well as to biomolecular systems in their natural environment. The conference is the continuation of a successful series of meetings held every other year, starting 2000 in Les Houches. The 2010 edition will be held in Berlin at the "Harnack Haus" (http://www.harnackhaus-berlin.mpg.de) and at the neighboring Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (http://www.fhi-berlin.mpg.de). The announcement can be downloaded from the conference website http://www.ibbi10.eu.

Best regards and we hope to see you in Berlin,
the local organizing Committee:

Gert von Helden (Chair)
Volker Blum
Matthias Scheffler
Gerard Meijer

Gert von Helden, Ph.D.
Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
Faradayweg 4-6
14195 Berlin
tel.: +49-30-8413 5615
fax: +49-30-8413 5603

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html