We are working on a toilet training toy, principally to help children on the autistic spectrum, but would be useful for other children and families who would like to use this as it will be fun. We are going to include pictures of children and steps in learning to use the toilet for boys and girls. We would like your views about the necessity of including pictures of different ethnic groups of children as well. We would like to make this useful to a wide as range of families as possible, but the wider variety of pictures we include will affects the price and complexity of the package. We are discussing perhaps including an optional additional pictures that could be available for different groups but we would welcome suggestions and views about how we should prioritize this.
thanks  Eve Fleming