From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. on behalf of Adrian Smith
Sent: Wed 31/03/2010 11:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Finding a book

There may be a later edition, in a Library near you ...

 <http://www.worldcat.org/>

Human relations in administration : with readings
Author: Robert Dubin
Publisher:      Englewood Cliffs : Prentice-Hall, cop. 1974.
Series: Prentice-Hall industrial relations and personnel series.
Edition/Format: Book : English : 4th ed

Adrian Smith, Leeds UK