Henk

Van: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Madeleine Gray
Verzonden: zondag 25 april 2010 13:30
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [M-R] unidentified liturgical object

How splendid! Were the Dutch examples also decorated?

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray

Reader in History

School of Education/Ysgol Addysg

University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd

Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,

Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'We are not bound to win but we are bound to be true' (Barack Obama)

  _____