medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Don't blame me, I relied on Repsher

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM, John Briggs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 06/04/2010 18:56, CARLOS S wrote:
Some years ago I publshed a paper on the church consecration rite. If you
are interested, I can send you a copy of it. Besides, you can see a diagram
based on B. Repsher, *The rite of church dedication in the early medieval
era*, Lewiston, 1998:

http://picasaweb.google.com/TUIVERDE/Abecedario#545708402109284904
That diagram appears to be wrong. It would seem that one alphabet should run from north-west to south-east, and the other from north-east to south-west.

John Briggs

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

'You may not be able to change the world but at least you can embarrass the guilty'
(Jessica Mitford)