From: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Ellis [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 April 2010 18:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Prints on demand

Can anyone recommend a prints on demand service that we could link to on our website so that users could obtain prints of our collection items.

Thanks

Linda

Linda Ellis
Project Manager Black Country Collections Online
Wolverhampton Art Gallery
Lichfield Street
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV1 1DU

tel. 01902 552 048
fax. 01902 552 053
www.wolverhamptonart.org.uk

DISCLAIMER: This email and files transmitted are
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose,
distribute or use it in any unauthorised manner.  If you
have received this email in error please notify us by
email to [log in to unmask] and then delete
it and any attachments accompanying it.  Please note that
Wolverhampton City Council cannot guarantee that this
message or any attachments are virus free or have not been
intercepted and amended.
Any views or opinions expressed within this email are
those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those
of Wolverhampton City Council and no contractual
arrangement is intended to arise from this communication.