Tiny point (will email separately about promoting call + Trust):

I find that "Dear sirs" really jars with me.
I have deliberately not used this form of address even in the most formal of circumstances since 1984 or earlier.
I think that it's time in the 21st century to include women in formal address, if one feels the need to be so formal.

Best wishes,
Janet

Janet E Davis