	Museums and the Web 2010 (MW2010)
	the international conference for culture and heritage on-line
	April 13-17, 2010
	Denver, Colorado, USA
	http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/

==> Advance Registration Deadline: April  8, 2010 <==
The deadline for advance registration is *this Thursday*. If you are
planning to come to MW2010, save yourself some time and money by
registering on-line, in advance.
See https://www2.archimuse.com/mw2010/mw2010.registrationForm.html

You can register on-site for the conference and perhaps for pre-
conference workshops [if space is available]. Download the form the
conference site and bring it with you.

==> Wikimedia@MW2010 <==
We're hosting a pre-conference workshop at Museums and the Web 2010
that will bring together wikimedians and museum people from around the
world. Our goal, through some face-to-face conversation, is move
through some of the policy and procedural questions that have proven
stumbling blocks to date, and scope out ways we can truly collaborate.

In preparation for the workshop we're for ideas, observations and
inspiration. We want to shape the agenda based on real issues and
concerns, and need your input to be sure that happens. Join the
discussions at http://conference.archimuse.com/forums/wikimediamw2010

==> Papers On-line <==
This year's papers are now all on-line. See http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/speakers/index.html
  for the full list.

All the papers from past Museums and the Web conferences are also
available on-line. See the full bibliography of past papers at http://conference.archimuse.com/researchForum

==> Best of the Web People's Choice <==
You don't have to be coming to MW2010 to vote for the MW2010 Best of
the Web People's Choice Award. See the list of sites nominated at http://conference.archimuse.com/best_web/nominees-2010
  and vote for your favourite. [Each user registered at http://conference.archimuse.com
  has one vote.]

==> MW On-line <==
As we get closer to Museums and the Web activity heats up on the
network. Your encouraged to set up a profile in the MW online
community a thttp://conference.archimuse.com -- whether or not you're
coming to MW.

You can also connect with the Museums and the Web community on other
social network platforms. See http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/online/
for links to where you can find us, and follow our tags: #mw2010 for
conference-related things or #museweb for general items. We're
@museweb on Twitter.

==> Another Great Group @ MW2010  <==
MW2010 will welcome more than 550 delegates from more than 25
countries to Denver. We're looking forward to seeing old friends and
making some new ones.

We hope to see you there -- or on-line -- for more great discussions
around bringing culture and heritage on-line in all kinds of
institutions.

jennifer and David

Jennifer Trant and David Bearman
Co-Chairs: Museums and the Web 2010			produced by
April 13-17, 2010, Denver, Colordo				Archives & Museum Informatics
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2010/ 			158 Lee Avenue
email: [log in to unmask]				Toronto, Ontario, Canada
phone +1 416 691 2516 | fax +1 416 352-6025