Here in Bolton we are considering offering online CBT as part of our health and well being services. Before we do, I wondered if there are any authorities who have done pilots or are already offering this?

If so, would you be willing to share how it went, what you have learnt, any tips or advice and anything else that you think would be useful to us?

Any contributions will be gratefully received and of course I will summarise for the list.

Many thanks in advance.

Josie

Josie Butterworth

Knowledge Team Leader

Bolton Central Library

Le Mans Crescent

Bolton

BL1 1SE

Email:[log in to unmask]

Tel: 01204 334142

Fax: 01204 332225

Normal work days: Monday, Thursday, Friday am

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately, permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton Council in accordance with current regulations. This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses currently known to Bolton Council. However, the recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and any attachment. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bolton Council. http://www.bolton.gov.uk