Knowledge, Library and Information Manager job (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mental Health Trust)

Circulated for your information - application details below; will soon be on NHS jobs

Knowledge, Library and Information Manager

AfC Band 7

Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust is seeking an outstanding Knowledge, Library and Information Manager to take the lead on developing our already exemplary library and information services to the next level.

We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and visionary individual who has a passion for enabling others through the sharing of knowledge, via traditional methods and by e-learning.

Highly developed IT skills and a desire to promote e-learning will play a large part in the role. The post holder will be expected to work with and support a range of stakeholders including NHS Staff, Carers, Service Users and Students.

This exciting post has county-wide responsibility and will be involved across all levels of the organisation promoting high quality knowledge, library and information services. The primary library is based at the Ida Darwin Hospital in Cambridge, but we are developing a further resource in the brand new Cavell Centre in Peterborough, as well as a further satellite resource in Doddington.

The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of the selection process you may be required to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check.

Please apply with your CV and a covering letter, outlining your interest in the post to Claire London, Head of Talent, Workforce Development and Compliance via [log in to unmask] by close of business on Friday 23rd of April 2010.