From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stella Welsh
Sent: 09 April 2010 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chartership Event- South of England

Dear All,

I'm located in Bournemouth and I wondered if anyone in this region is in the process of planning a Chartership Event. Or, would anyone be interested in attending one at Bournemouth/Poole in the near future?

kind regards

Stella Welsh

Assistant Librarian, Procurement
Bournemouth University
Tel:  +44 (0)1202 965434    Fax:  +44 (0)1202 965719

e-mail: [log in to unmask]