From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela Koch
Sent: 29 April 2010 12:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: blogs/ twitter

Dear all,

I was wondering whether anyone is using blogs or twitter to communicate study skills insights and  information to students or staff at their institution (and beyond).

Many thanks,

Angela

Angela Koch

Student Learning Advisor and ValueMaP Convenor

The Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching

University of Kent

Canterbury

CT2 7NQ

Tel:  01227-823929