*** with apologies for cross posting ***

Join us in Nottingham for the

2010 Higher Education Surveys for Enhancement Conference

Tuesday 18 May 2010, The National College for School Leadership, Nottingham

http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/events/detail/2010/jointevents/18_May_Surveys_For_Enhancement_Conference

Aim: To explore the implications, for the enhancement of learning and teaching policy and practice, of findings from three major student experience surveys:

Keynote: Prof Mantz Yorke

Parallel sessions:

·         The NSS and international students

·         NUS and NSS

·         The review of TQI/NSS

·         Using the NSS and internal surveys for institutional enhancement

·         Using the NSS for discipline based enhancement

·         NUS and the postgraduate student experience

·         PTES top line results and using PTES for enhancement

·         PRES overview results and using PRES for enhancement

Participants: The event will bring together a broad range of people interested in using student experience data to enhance policy and practice, including senior management with strategic learning & teaching roles, educational developers and lecturers at the chalk face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr Helen King

Senior Adviser (Evidence Informed Practice)

Mobile: 07889 352 809

Tel: +44 (0)1904 717500

Fax: +44 (0)1904 717505

Email: [log in to unmask]

The Higher Education Academy

Innovation Way

York Science Park

Heslington

York

YO10 5BR

England

www.heacademy.ac.uk

Academy Annual Conference “Shaping the Future”, 22 – 23 June 2010 University of Hertfordshire
http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/eventsandnetworking/annualconference

 P  Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131