Dear Colleagues

I wonder if any of you would be interested in making (or learning how to make) some creative commons licensed academic skills tutorials like this one - http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/ssds/sd/ld/resources/study/critical-student. The idea is explained on a recent blog post here - http://developingstuff.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/inspired-by-shirky/

If you are interested just comment on the blog. I think it would be an interesting experiment in OERs, a useful way of sharing scarce resources, and an opportunity to learn some new skills.

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart Johnson
0116 252 2896