Hi,

Apologies for cross posting and the repeat email (you folks can be very forgetful ;-)

This is just a reminder that we have another dazzling McShib meeting in two weeks, this time here in Dundee on the 13th May,  we've dug a way in to the buildings through the ash drifts now (just as well we're handy with a spade) so you should have no problems getting here.

With presentations from

Nicole Harris (JISC), Rhys Smith (Cardiff and JANET), Rod Widdowson  (Edina/sdss), Mike White (Stirling), and me;

on such topics as

the publisher interface study,  RAPTOR,  Moonshot, the upgrade process to Shibboleth 2, how to use a database for the Stored ID, How to use the Service Provider to protect local web services and much more it promises to be a great time.   As well as the formal presentations we always factor in time for open discussion so it's a great way to mix with other "federators".

Further details and booking information are at:  http://www.rsc-eden.co.uk/events/event_details.asp?eid=88

All are welcome, and there is('nt) a huge cash prize for the person travelling furthest (currently stands at 587kms)

Cheers
Andy Swiffin
Dundee

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096