Thanks Andy - yes, I assume it must be their metadata, but on the other
hand it's now a month since we upgraded.

We have kept 1.3 live, to cover situations like this, but would like to
switch it off as soon as possible.

Interesting that you didn't have to wait long - I'll cite your
institution as an example to them in case that helps!

Margaret

--
Margaret Stone
IT Services Development Officer