John Lamp at Deakin University has put together the following useful site:
http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/era/
Cheers
Mary Anne

From: Repositories discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Rusbridge [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 March 2010 11:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Australian Lists of Journals and Conferences

Arthur, any chance of persuading them to publish their data other than in Excel or Zip form? Downloading a file is fine if one wants to make extensive use of it, but if one only wants to check something, it's not so brilliant.

A simple HTML list would be OK, RDF even better?

--
Chris Rusbridge
Director, Digital Curation Centre