Dear All

I'm happy to report that plans for the forthcoming HER Forum summer meeting in Chester are progressing well. As you will probably recall, the event is to take place at the Grosvenor Museum, 27 Grosvenor Street, Chester CH1 2DD on Wednesday 7th July. The programme at present envisaged for the event will include (in no particular order):

A representative of English Heritage giving an update of the implementation of PPS5; The ALGAO GIS survey and its findings (Sarah Poppy, Suffolk HER and Paul Cuming, Kent HER); Maritime archaeology, HPR and inshore fisheries (Mark Dunkley, English Heritage); Integrating HER and museums' data (Naomi Payne, Somerset HER); The Greater London SMR report scanning project (Krystyna Truscoe, GLSMR); Leicester City HER's approach to local listings (Chris Wardle, Leicester City HER) and an update on the SHINE project (Crispin Flower).

I will be circulating a finished programme closer to the event. However, if you would like to attend you can contact me now (prefereably off-list) and I will be happy to log you as an attendee.

Hope to see you there.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis
Heritage Information Partnerships Officer
English Heritage
National Monuments Record
Kemble Drive
Swindon