Hello GP-UK,

On Thursday, April 15, 2010, at 5:00:09 PM, Chris wrote:

> Hello Mary and GP-UK,

> On Thursday, April 15, 2010, at 6:37:05 AM, Mary wrote:

>> Good idea - I'm new to dropbox - but it just had not occurred to me that
>> 5 .Jpg files from my new camera would exceed anyone's limits - or that
>> ***** to skye email went anywhere near google or hotmail!

Sorry about the "******" once again! I will go and remove that bit of
obfuscation as soon as I have sent this email. It seemed a sensible
option at the time (many years ago) but given that I only use
sneakemail as one part of an anti-spam suite of measures it's probably
more of a hindrance than a benefit. Anyway, please substitute the
"*****" in the following text by "D*e*m*o*n" minus the asterisks of
course.

--
 Chris Salter  mailto:[log in to unmask]