Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where I can buy photofit kits from? I’d like something quite sturdy that can cope with being handled by primary school groups. I’ve looked online but really struggling.

Thank you

Anita

Anita Hamlin

Schools Learning Co-ordinator

Museums Sheffield

2nd Floor, Orchard House, Leopold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GY

Tel:       0114 278 2671

Fax:      0114 278 2660

Email:   [log in to unmask]

Web:       www.museums-sheffield.org.uk

Art Sheffield 10
Citywide contemporary art event
Museums Sheffield: Millennium Gallery
3 March – 16 May

Company Registration No. 3527746 & Registered Charity No. 1066850 as Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust

Registered Office: Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT

This is an email from Museums Sheffield. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed.  It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, or may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Museums Sheffield on +44-(0)114-278-2607 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither Museums Sheffield nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).  Museums Sheffield is the trading name of Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust and is the lead partner of the Yorkshire Museums Hub.  It is an independent charity funded by Sheffield City Council, Museums Libraries and Archives Council and Arts Council England.