Hi FSL experts,

I am inspecting the FA maps for 76 subjects on FSLview.  When I click the overlay information for each fA map, 50 of the FA maps say voxels=122x122x68, but 26 say voxels=81x106x76.  FSLview will not let the different FA maps overlay on each other because of "incompatible dimensions."  However, the overlay information has the correct voxel dimensions for all FA maps as 2x2x2mm.

Why the discrepancy, even though all subjects were acquired identically?  More importantly, would this affect the ability to include all subjects in a TBSS analysis, specifically for the tbss_2_reg -n flag to coregister each FA map to each other?

Thank you,
Mark Shen

M.I.N.D. Institute
University of California, Davis