From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mayuresh K
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] probtrackx question

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your prompt reply!

A followup on this - How can I run the "track symmetrically" option?

Just to clarify, with the track symmetrically option, tracking will be done once starting from the seed to the target and then a second time from the target to the seed? How should I specify my termination and waypoint masks then?

Cheers,

Mayuresh