Hi - you can just write a shell script to amend each design.fsf before calling feat.  Find the variables in the design.fsf that you want to change and either change their settings with "sed" (etc) or just re-write those lines with the new settings at the end of the design.fsf file - as it is the last time a variable is set that matters.

Cheers.