Thanks for the reply.  The registration only set-up ran as a full analysis.  Forgive the bad full analysis example we sent the wrong file, it should have had a 4d.  We're sending a prestats file which also continued to run through a full analysis.  We would like to see what we can do to only run specified partial analyses.  For some reason, making the changes in the template alone (either gui or command line) still leaves us running full analyses?  What are we missing?

Thank-you so much Eugene.